- Meet one of the most expressive projects in Polish brewing. The Golem Brewery from Poznań shows us how to create different styles perfectly, without compromising and often following the current trends.
In a set
The establishment of the Golem Brewery began in 2015, when three home brewers members of the Poznań Beer Lodge decided to implement their crazy ideas on a larger scale. They love strong, dark beers aged in oak distillate barrels, such as bourbon, whiskey, rum or wine. They also love acids, so several times a year the brewery surprises us with drinks resembling freshly squeezed lemon juice. It will also come as no surprise that they love good IPA and strong smoked meats. They don't like boredom, they love to experiment and most of all they don't compromise. As they say: we're flying fat or not at all.
You can find there:
- Last Caress (500 ml can) - An aromatic classic New England IPA from the Golem Brewery.
- Vision Conquest (500 ml bottle) - Natural and refreshing Grape Ale
- Still of the Night (500 ml can) - NEIPA is well hopped with Lotus, Triumph, El Dorado and Iunga strains.
- Lock Up the Wolves (500 ml can) - New England IPA hopped with Michigan Copper, Mackinac, El Dorado and Iunga strains.
"Poznaj Kraft" is a series of special tasting sets prepared by us oscillating thematically around a selected brewery, beer style or country. In each set you will find a set of beers that relate to the theme of the set. Each set is available in a limited number of available pieces and only while supplies last.