- A set of regional premium beer, brewed by Wrocław brewers, based on Wrocław recipes. You'll also find a wheat style merch t-shirt straight from Wroclaw.
In a set
WRCLW is a truly regional premium beer. Produced by a Wrocław brewery, brewed by Wrocław brewers, based on Wrocław recipes. It owes its unique flavour to noble malts, specially selected yeast strains and top-class Bavarian hops. In Wrocław - in the whole of Dolny Slask - there is no other beer made this way.
Fou can find there:
- WRCLW x Hofstetten: Fest Lagerbier (500 ml bottle) - The lager in the festival edition of the Stu Mostów Brewery is a classic example of the German tradition of bottom fermentation beer brewing. The light colour combined with the ending malt bitterness will satisfy the enthusiasts of tradition.
- WRCLW: Schops (500 ml bottle) - WRCLW restores a historic style of beer, brewed under the name of Wroclaw over 500 years ago. Around the middle of the 16th-century Schöps brewed in the Oder River town became well-known and appreciated for more than two centuries.
- WRCLW: Pils (500 ml bottle) - This Beer is a classic representative of the German Pilsner bottom-fermented beer. Its light color and slightly grainy aroma result from the use of almost all pilsner malt in the filling. Suitable for any occasion!
- WRCLW: Pszeniczny (500 ml bottle) - Wheat yeast beer, top fermented, in a traditional Bavarian style.
- WRCLW: Schops T-Shirt - Return to Wrocław's roots in WRCLW style!
"Poznaj Kraft" is a series of special tasting sets prepared by us oscillating thematically around a selected brewery, beer style or country. In each set you will find a set of beers that relate to the theme of the set. Each set is available in a limited number of available pieces and only while supplies last.