Privacy and cookies notice
1. Access data and hostingYou can access our websites without providing your personal information. Every time a web page is called up, the server automatically saves only the so-called server logs, such as the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the call-up, the amount of data transferred and the requesting Internet service provider (access data) and documents the page call-up.
We only analyse this data in order to ensure the proper functioning of the website and to improve our offer. As part of the interest assessment, this serves to protect our legitimate interest in correctly presenting our offer. All access data is deleted within seven days of the end of your visit to the site.
2. Collection and processing of data for contract processing and customer account creation
We only collect personal data if you provide it to us voluntarily by placing an order, contacting us (e.g. using the contact form or by e-mail) or creating a customer account. Mandatory fields are marked as such because the data they contain is necessary for us to perform the contract or to process the matter on which you have contacted us, or to set up your customer account. Without them, you cannot complete your order or create a customer account or contact us. What data is collected is derived from the forms into which the data is entered. We use the data you provide us with to perform the contract and to respond to your inquiries.After execution of the contract or deletion of your customer account, the processing of your data will be restricted and, after the expiration of the retention periods specified in the tax and accounting laws, the data will be deleted, unless you expressly consent to the continued use of the data for other purposes. Your customer account can be deleted at any time. To do so, please send a message to our contact address indicated under "Our contact details and your rights" or use the corresponding function in your customer account.
3. Transmission of data
4. E-Mail Newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, then we will use your email address to send you our regular newsletter electronically based on your consent.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending us a message to this effect or by using the appropriate link in the newsletter. Upon receipt of such an email, we will delete your email address unless you expressly consent to the continued use of your data for other purposes. The newsletter is sent as part of a data processing assignment on our behalf by a service provider to whom we pass on your email address for this purpose. This service provider is established in a country belonging to the European Union or the European Economic Area.
5. Integration with Trusted Shops Trustbadge
Trustbadge from Trusted Shops is integrated into our website for the purpose of displaying our Trusted Shops Seal of Approval, as well as the collected customer reviews and the Trusted Shops product range, which are available to buyers after placing an order.
This is to protect our legitimate interest in optimally presenting our offer on the market. Trustbadge and the services advertised in this way constitute an offer by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany.
When you use Trustbadge, the server automatically saves so-called server logs, which include, for example, your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting Internet service provider (access data), and documents the Trustbadge call. The aforementioned access data are not analysed and are automatically overwritten within seven days of the end of your visit.
Other personal data will only be passed on to Trusted Shops if, after placing an order in the shop, you decide to use Trusted Shops products or have already registered to use them. In such cases, the agreement concluded between you and Trusted Shops applies.
6. Cookies and web analytics
Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Using Google (Universal) Analytics for web analytics purposes
Our website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics tool from Google Inc. (www.google.com). This is to protect our legitimate interest in optimally presenting our offer to you. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that enable analysis of your use of the website - for example, cookies. The automatically collected information about your use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Due to the IP anonymisation activated on this website, your IP address is shortened before being forwarded within Member States of the European Union or other States that are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The anonymised IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is generally not combined with other Google data.
Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is EU-US-Privacy Shield certified. The current certificate is available at this link. As part of the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has found an adequate level of data protection for companies with Privacy Shield certification.
You can prevent the recording of the data collected by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google if you download and install the browser plug-in under the link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl
Using Matomo for web analytics
For the purpose of analysing the use of our website - using the Matomo technology (https://matomo.org) provided by the service provider InnoCraft Ltd, when visiting our website data is automatically collected and stored from which user profiles are created using pseudonyms. This is to protect our legitimate interest in optimally presenting our offer. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Without your separate, explicit consent, pseudonymised user profiles are not combined with the personal data of the pseudonymised entity.
The processing of data in connection with the above web analytics takes place on our servers. At any time, you can object to the collection and storage of data in the future using the following option
7. Reminders of ability to give an opinion
If you have explicitly agreed to this during or after placing your order, we will forward your e-mail address to Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15c, 50823 Cologne, Germany (www.trustedshops.pl) so that a reminder can be sent to you by e-mail to give you the opportunity to comment on your purchase in our shop.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending an appropriate message to our contact address indicated under "Our contact details and your rights" or by making a direct declaration to Trusted Shops.
8. Our contact details and your rights
You have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the processing of your data within the scope of Article 15 of the RODO;
- pursuant to Article 16 RODO - the right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you;
- pursuant to Article 17 of the RODO, the right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") of your personal data stored with us, insofar as further processing is not necessary:
- - to the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- on grounds of public interest;
- to establish, assert or defend claims;
- in accordance with Article 18 of the RODO, the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, provided that:
- - the accuracy of your personal data is contested by you;
- processing is unlawful and you object to its erasure;
- we no longer need your personal data, but you need them to establish, assert or defend your claims;
- you have raised an objection under Article 21 to the processing;
- pursuant to Article 20 of the RODO, the right to receive the data provided to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to send it to another controller ("right to data portability");
- in accordance with Article 77 RODO - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, your place of work or our company headquarters in this matter.
Once you have exercised your right to object, we will not continue to process your personal data unless we demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing and these override your interests and rights, or where the processing is for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending claims.
The above shall not apply if the data processing takes place for direct marketing purposes. In this case, we will not continue to process your personal data for the above purpose.