Rules on returns
Below you will find information about the process of withdrawal from the contract concluded in our online store. The content of this page in points 1 and 2. is an extract from the Rules of the store (Articles 7 and 8), unmodified as to its content and constitutes a mutually binding arrangement, accepted by the Customer at the time of placing the order at piwnemosty.pl
1. HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM A CONTRACT?
1. The Customer who is a Consumer is entitled to a 14-day period to withdraw from the contract. The consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The period for withdrawal shall expire 14 days from the day on which you acquire possession of the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires possession of the goods.
2. The aforementioned withdrawal period shall not apply to Goods intended for consumption and shall only apply to durable goods that do not have a shelf life.
3. For goods intended for consumption, the right of withdrawal does not apply.
4. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). Withdrawal from the contract should be sent to the address Piwne Mosty, ul. Jana Długosza 2-6 bud. 8, 51-162 Wrocław.
5. You may also fill in and submit a withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement by e-mail or through the form available in the Customer Panel on our website www.piwnemosty.pl. If you make use of this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a withdrawal on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay.
6. To observe the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
2. WHAT NEXT?
1. If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal from this contract.
2. We will refund the payment using the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
3. Please send the item back or hand it over to us at the following address: Piwne Mosty, ul. Jana Długosza 2-6 bud. 8, 51-162 Wrocław immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you have informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the item back before the 14-day period has expired.
4. We may withhold reimbursement until we receive the item or until you provide us with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
5. In the case of withdrawal from the contract, the return of the item shall be at the expense of the returning party.
6. You shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the item resulting from your use of the item in a manner other than that which was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
3. WHAT IT MEANS?
In short and in plain language: you have the right to return any non-food goods within 14 days of receiving them. So you can return a glass, coaster, t-shirt or beer opener - but not the beer. From the moment you declare the return (we recommend you do it online - it's the fastest and most convenient way!) you have another 14 days to deliver the goods to us and we will refund you as soon as possible - in principle, also within 14 days. Remember that the goods should be unused - if they are, we can reduce the amount we refund you by the value needed to restore the goods to their original condition. If it is not possible to restore the goods to their original condition, we will deduct the value needed to manufacture the goods anew.