Terms and regulations
Użyte w Regulaminie pojęcia oznaczają:
1. Client– a natural person who is at least 18 years old and has full legal capacity, making an Order on the electronic ordering platform for purposes not directly related to their business or professional activities.
2. Consumer – A Client who is a natural person and meets the criteria specified in the definition in Article 22 of the Civil Code. According to this definition, a Consumer is a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur which is not directly connected with his/her economic or professional activity.
3. Civil Code – act of 23 April 1964 (Dz.U. Nr 16, poz. 93 ze zm.);
4. Regulations – these Terms and Conditions of providing services electronically within the Piwne Mosty Internet Store
5. Online Store (Store) - Internet service available at www.piwnemosty.pl, through which the Customer may in particular place Orders;
6. Goods –products presented in the Internet Shop, constituting an offer of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and accessories related to these beverages;
7. Delivery – delivery of ordered goods to a closed event indicated by the Buyer, in accordance with the currently applicable law taking place at the place and time of delivery. The store does not sell on credit or pledge;
8. Attorney– a person to whom the Client has granted a power of attorney to collect the Goods from the Store on his behalf and/or to pay for the Goods;
9. Sales contract – contract of sale of goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Piwne Mosty Sp. z o.o. and the Customer, concluded using the website of the Store;
10. Consumer Rights Act – the act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Dz.U. z 2014 r. poz. 827);
11. Act on the provision of services by electronic means – the act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Dz. U. Nr 144, poz. 1204 ze zm.);
12. Order – the Customer's declaration of will, aimed directly at concluding the Sales Agreement, specifying, in particular, the type and number of Goods.
2. General provisions
1. These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at www.piwnemosty.pl and are the regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
2. The Internet shop operating at the address www.piwnemosty.pl is operated by Piwne Mosty Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Wrocław (53-411), ul. Krucza 68/9, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division under KRS number 0000836282, NIP: 899-287-84-18, Regon: 385865486.
3. These Regulations set out in particular:
1. rules for registration and account use in the online store;
2. terms and conditions of electronic reservation of products available in the online store
3. terms and conditions for electronic placement of Orders in the online store;
4. rules for concluding sales agreements using the services provided by the online store
4. The use of the online store is possible on condition that the ICT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements
2. a minimum screen resolution of 320 x 240 pixels;
3. access to the Internet.
5. Pursuant to the applicable provisions of the law, Piwne Mosty Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Internet Store to persons over the age of 18
6. The Customers may access these Regulations at any time through the link on the home page of the website www.piwnemosty.pl and save their content and make a printout.
3. Rules of using the Internet Shop
1. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided by the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organisational measures appropriate to the degree of risk to the security of services provided, in particular measures to prevent unauthorised persons from obtaining and modifying personal data transmitted over the Internet.
2. The platform together with the shop are intended for adults only. The use of the shop and the platform by minors is prohibited.
3. The condition for the use of the Electronic Platform is registration with it.
4. When filling in the registration form, the Customer has the opportunity to read the Terms and Conditions, accepting its content by marking the appropriate field in the form.
5. Registration is subject to the Customer's acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations and provision of personal data marked as obligatory. By registering, the Customer authorizes Piwne Mosty sp. z o.o. to process his/her personal data.
6. Piwne Mosty sp. z o.o. may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Platform, as well as restrict the Customer's access to some or all of the content contained therein, with immediate effect, in the event of a violation of the Terms and Conditions by the Customer, and in particular, if the Customer is under 18 years of age, has provided untruthful data during registration, has committed a violation of the rights of third parties or other unlawful behaviour or behaviour detrimental to the good name of the company.
7. A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Platform may not register again without the consent of Piwne Mosty sp. z o.o.
8. The customer is obliged to:
1. not to provide or transmit content that is prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defames or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
2. use the online store in a manner that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular by using specific software or devices,
3. use the webshop in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations and the general principles of using the Internet.
4. Procedure for concluding the Sales Agreement
1. Information about the Goods given on the websites of the Store, in particular their descriptions, technical and usable parameters as well as prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract of a delivery order for a closed event within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
2. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Internet Store, you need to enter the website www.piwnemosty.pl and make a selection of Goods, taking further technical actions based on messages displayed to the Client and information available on the website.
3. The Goods ordered by the Client are selected by adding them to the basket.
4. .In the course of placing the Order, until the moment of clicking the button "Order with the obligation to pay", the Customer shall be able to modify the entered data and the selected Goods. In order to do so, please follow the messages displayed to the Client and the information available on website
5. After the customer using the online store has entered all the necessary data, a summary of the placed order will be displayed. The contract summary will include information on:
1. the subject of the order
2. the unit price and total price of the products or services ordered, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
3. the selected payment method,
4. the selected delivery method,
5. delivery time,
6. delivery address
6. In order to send the Order it is necessary to provide personal data marked as obligatory and press the button "Order with obligation to pay".
7. Sending an Order by the Customer is a statement of intent to conclude an agreement with Piwne Mosty Sp. z o.o. Sales Agreement, in accordance with the content of the Regulations.
8. After placing an Order, the Customer receives an email containing a final confirmation of all the important elements of the Order. Receipt of this e-mail message is equivalent to submitting an offer by the Customer
9. "The contract is considered concluded at the moment when the Customer receives an e-mail with the title "Your order is being processed".
10.Miejscem zawarcia i realizacji Umowy sprzedaży jest impreza zamknięta o czasie i miejscu dostarczenia przesyłki.Miejscem zawarcia i realizacji Umowy sprzedaży jest impreza zamknięta o czasie i miejscu dostarczenia przesyłki.
11. The contract shall be concluded in Polish. Recording, securing and making available the data of the Order and the general conditions of the Contract (Regulations of the online store) takes place via e-mail. The agreement does not require a signature or hard copy to be effective.
5. Delivery and issue of goods
1. The release of goods takes place at the point of sale. At the Customer's request, the Goods may be released to the Attorney at the Store.
2. In order to release the Goods to the Agent, the Customer shall be obliged to grant the power of attorney. The prerequisites are that such power of attorney must reach the shop and platform staff before collection and that the proxy must be of full age. In the case of using an Attorney, the Customer authorizes the Store to release to the Attorney the goods purchased by the Customer and all personal data of the Customer.
3. In all cases where the Goods are not collected by the Customer in person or by proxy, Delivery (as defined in these Terms and Conditions) of the Goods shall take place to the address specified by the Customer when placing the Order. In such cases, the delivery of the ordered Goods shall be made by courier service through a courier service selected by the Client. Delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
4. The Seller also allows for personal collection of the ordered Goods.
5. Delivery time is from 1 to 30 working days from the date of sending the Order by the Customer.
6. The delivery period specified above does not apply to goods on order and offered as pre-sales. For these goods, the delivery time shown on the product page is binding
6. Prices and payment methods
1. Prices of Goods are given in Polish zloty and include all components, including VAT.
2. The customer has the option to pay the price
1. by bank transfer to bank account number 22 1140 2075 0000 5691 0300 1001 for PLN,
2. by instant payment via electronic payment methods available in the shop system,
3. by payment card on the site, using the affiliate system.
3. The payment term for the order is 7 calendar days. Orders not paid for in time will be cancelled.
4. The goods are released only after the Customer has made and the Store has recorded the payment. The store does not sell alcoholic beverages on credit - in any form.
7. Right of withdrawal
1. The Customer who is a Consumer is entitled to a 14-day period to withdraw from the contract. The consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The period for withdrawal shall expire 14 days from the day on which you acquire possession of the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires possession of the goods
2. The aforementioned withdrawal period shall not apply to Goods intended for consumption and shall only apply to durable goods that do not have a best to date
3. For goods intended for consumption, the right of withdrawal does not apply.
4. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). Withdrawal from the contract should be sent to the address Piwne Mosty, ul. Jana Długosza 2-6 bud. 6, 51-162 Wrocław.
5. You may also fill in and submit a withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement by e-mail or through the form available in the Customer Panel on our website www.piwnemosty.pl. If you make use of this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a withdrawal on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay.
6. To observe the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
8. Effects of withdrawal
1. If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal from this contract
2. We will refund the payment using the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
3. Please send the item back or hand it over to us at the following address: Piwne Mosty, ul. Jana Długosza 2-6 bud. 6, 51-162 Wrocław immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you have informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the item back before the 14-day period has expired.
4. We may withhold reimbursement until you have received the item or until you have supplied us with proof of its return, whichever is the sooner
5. In the case of withdrawal from the contract, the return of the item shall be at the expense of the returning party.
6. You are liable for any diminution in the value of the item resulting from the use of the item in a manner other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item
9. Complaint about goods (warranty)
1. Piwne Mosty Sp. z o.o. as a seller is liable to the Customer who is a Consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code under the warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code, in particular, Article 556 and Articles 556 - 556 and following of the Civil Code.
2. Complaints arising from the violation of rights guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted via the Customer Panel available after logging in. The Seller undertakes to examine each complaint within 14 days.
3. The seller is not the manufacturer of the goods. The Manufacturer shall be liable under the guarantee for the Goods sold under the conditions and for the period specified in the guarantee card. If the goods are delivered together with a warranty document, and the warranty document provides for such a possibility, the Customer may submit his or her claims under the warranty directly to the authorized service centre whose address is included in the warranty card.
4. Complaints about the provision of services by electronic means
1. The Internet shop undertakes actions in order to ensure the fully proper functioning of the service and web pages of the shop to the extent resulting from the current technical knowledge, and undertakes to remove all technical irregularities reported by the Customers within a reasonable time
2. Any irregularities related to the functioning of the service and shop's websites can be reported by the Customer by e-mail to email@example.com or by using the contact form.
3. In a complaint, the Customer should describe the type and date of irregularity related to the functioning of the Store.
5. Dispute settlement and final provisions
1. The Customer, who is a Consumer, may, if interested, use the out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and asserting claims. Disputes concerning online shopping can be resolved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection or through a trial before an arbitration court at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection. Consumers may also use other means of out-of-court dispute resolution and, for example, submit their complaint via the EU online ODR platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
2. In matters not regulated herein, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on Rendering Electronic Services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
10. Final provisions
1. Settlement of any disputes arising between Piwne Mosty sp. z o.o. and a Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code shall be referred to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Civil Procedure Code.
2. Settlement of possible disputes arising between Piwne Mosty sp. z o.o. and a Customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code shall be referred to the court having jurisdiction over the registered office of Piwne Mosty sp. z o.o. in Wrocław.
3. In matters not regulated herein, the provisions of the Civil Code and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
4. By accepting the Regulations, the Customer consents to the processing of his personal data contained in the Order placed for the purposes necessary for the performance of the contract concluded - in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO).
5. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the Customer declares that he has read the Information Clause regarding the processing of his personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO).
6. These rules and regulations shall come into effect on July 7, 2020, replacing the rules and regulations in effect up to and including July 6, 2020. Archived version of rules available until 6. July 2020 dostępna jest tu.