Add products by adding codes
- Give someone close a gift - give them a voucher!
A voucher is a perfect solution when you want to give someone a gift but you're not quite sure what to get. All you need to do is to know the general interests of the person you wish to give the gift to (or sometimes, on the contrary, to give them the chance to try something new) and choose the voucher so that they can make the best gift for themselves.
So give someone close to you a beer gift without having to think about what beer styles they prefer or what they've been drinking. The deal is simple: you pay and the recipient gets to choose. Simple? Simple!
We usually send the vouchers physically, but if you don't need the voucher in physical form we can send all the details needed to use the voucher by email. Just let me know in the notes to your order
Please read the following terms and conditions for the use of vouchers before purchasing. Making a purchase is tantamount to accepting the regulations below.
I. General Conditions.
- The issuer of the Voucher (hereinafter referred to as the Issuer) is the company Piwne Mosty Sp. z o.o., located in Wrocław, Krucza 68/9, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 8992878418, operating under the address www.piwnemosty.pl
- The Voucher Issuer undertakes to provide the Voucher to the Purchaser and to accept payment for the goods purchased by the User.
- The Purchaser undertakes to provide the Issuer with funds in the amount equal to the nominal value of the Voucher
- The voucher may only be used to purchase goods in the publisher's online shop
- The voucher is not redeemable for cash in whole or in part and cannot be returned to the Issuer.
- The holder of a voucher is entitled to use it within the time period stated on the gift certificate document.
- The validity of a voucher is 3 months from the date of sale as indicated on the gift voucher document.
- Failure to use a voucher in accordance with the timeframe set forth in the gift document shall be tantamount to the expiration of the gift voucher and shall not constitute grounds for the holder to assert claims in this regard against the issuer.
- The issuance of a Gift Voucher does not constitute sales subject to the tax on goods and services (VAT) within the meaning of the applicable tax laws. Confirmation of sale document is issued to the Voucher purchaser.
- The resale of vouchers to third parties is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to give gift vouchers to minors.
II. Realizacja Bonu Podarunkowego
- The holder of a Gift Certificate may use the amount indicated on the Gift Certificate document for goods on offer in the online shop of the Merchant.
- Each Voucher has a unique identification code recorded in the Vendor's system. The code on the Voucher is one-time only and can only be used once.
- Gift Vouchers must be used once for the full value or more than the value of the voucher. The excess can be paid through the website www.piwnemosty.pl with the payment methods available on the website.
- If the full value of the Gift Certificate is not used, the Publisher will not refund the difference.
- The Publisher is not responsible for any loss and/or damage to Gift Vouchers by the Customer. In such cases, duplicates will not be issued.
III. Complaints and returns
- Any complaints related to the purchase of Goods using the Voucher shall be handled by the Issuer in accordance with the complaint procedure described in the Rules and Regulations of the Store.
- The User may exercise the right to return the goods purchased using the Vouchers in accordance with the procedure described under "Right of withdrawal" in the Rules and Regulations of the Store.
- The amount due to the User for the possible return of the goods or the recognition of the complaint, for which the Voucher was paid, shall be credited to the User's Account in the form of the Customer Balance and shall not be refunded in cash.
IV. Final provisions
- The Voucher buyer as well as the holder of the Voucher declares that they are familiar with these Terms and Conditions, accept their content in full and undertake to comply with their provisions.
- The purchase of a Gift Certificate constitutes confirmation that the purchaser of the Gift Certificate as well as the holder of the Gift Certificate accepts the terms and conditions contained herein.